tattoos

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

awesome.camera.

I have subscribed to the Lomography website and I receive their newsletters regularly. The newsletters always look so good, with awesome designs and great photographs to lure you in and get everyone excited about their new products or specials etc etc etc. In the latest newsletter they are advertising these new awesome cameras called the Horizon Perfekt and the Horizon Kompakt:
Aren't these camera very cute? Don't you want one? Because I know that I definitely want one. These are examples of some of the cool pictures they take:

Aren't these photographs just too awesome? Yes, they are! What a nice little camera to add to my collection? I think I'll add that to my dream list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger