tattoos

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

10.things.


1. Get yourslef a pair of vintage sunglasses.
2. Laugh so hard that your tummy hurts and there are tears rolling down your cheeks.
3. Go to the hair dresser and try something different.
4. Create your very own Craft Room at home for all your crafty, creative ideas and projects.
5. Start Boot Camp - it's time to get fit and energised.
6. Go and do something outdoors, get some vitamin D and fresh air.
7. Know your blood group. (*I needed to know my blood group today for my Omani drivers license, so I went for a blood test, and I am O Negative) I think everyone should know their blood type.
8. Make an origami heart and give it to someone special.
9. Eat lots of watermelon, it naturally detoxes and tastes delicious.
10. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger