tattoos

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

who what where when why wednesday.

q:


what makes you happy?

a:

my list, so far:



stamps in my passport

diet coke from the fountain with crushy ice

stepping into a warm car

fresh baked banana bread

three rolled tacos with cheese

freshly painted nails

discovering a new recipe

painting a wall

talking on the phone until the battery dies

waking up to the alarm clock on a saturday morning - then realizing i can turn it off

the click click click of a roller coaster climbing the tracks

going to bed with freshly shaven legs

reuniting with old friends in unexpected places

pulling my socks up after they've slouched

putting my pajamas on after a long day

the sound of my nephew's voices on the phone

spying a hand written piece of mail in the mail pile

wearing something new

the truth


image via tweexcore

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger