tattoos

Friday, December 18, 2009

i've never been tagged before. i feel kind of popular.

1. have you started your christmas shopping?
yes. finishing up today.

2. tell me about one of your special traditions.
uhh, see my previous post. those un-traditions are really super special to me...

3. when do you put up your tree?
i didn't do it this year. ba hum bug. i'm decorating my house in the "prepare-for-a-carnival-wedding" theme.

4. are you a black friday shopper?
no. no. no. no. i prefer to enjoy my money spending experience. and swiping my debit card for a $2.99 16 gb flash drive at 4 a.m. {that i stood in line for 5 hours for} doesn't qualify as enjoyable.

5. do you travel at christmas or stay home?
see my other previous post. wah.

6. what is your funniest christmas memory?
when i was like 11, my dad told my little brothers to get my mom's christmas presents out of the back of his truck and wrap them. my brothers wrapped everything he bought that day at costco. so... christmas morning, my mom unwrapped 250 red dixie cups and a 6-pack of black olives.

7. what is your favorite christmas movie of all time?
christmas story, fools.

8. do you do your own Christmas baking? What's your favorite treat?
every year. and i try to out-do myself every year. again - see my other other previous post regarding holiday baking.

9. fake or real tree?
a real... dead... branch...?
and, umm... see my other other other previous post about christmas trees.

10. what day does the actual panic set in to get it all done?
what is this word panic?

11. are you still wrapping presents on christmas eve?
nope. like i said, what is this word panic?

12. what is your favorite family fun time at christmas?
this year, it'll be my favorite friend fun time at christmas, but, uh... movies on christmas day. sherlock homles, yo.

13. what christmas craft do you like the best?
carnival wedding crafts.

14. christmas music? yes or no, and if yes, what is your favorite song?
no, not really. but, you know, i DO own collin raye christmas...

15. when do you plan to finish all your shopping?
like i said, today.

i tag lara, andi, corrina, and anyone else who will do me this great favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger