tattoos

Monday, December 14, 2009

an itty bitty, teeny tiny slice of heaven.

i'm not going home to california for christmas this year.

am i sad about it, you ask?

probably. we'll see what it's like to wake up in my own house in snowy white utah on christmas morn rather than in my mom and dad's house in warm sunny california. first time ever.

what will i do in utah all by myself, you ask?

lots of things:

christmas day movie with my peeps {keeping the bennion family tradition alive in utah}
christmas eve eve celebrations with a family that's not my family
christmas eve celebrations with a family that's not my family
christmas dinner... with a family that's not my family
i hear there's a stocking with my name on it at ed's house
and...
i'll probably be spending a slice of my time with the extended family in utah county... where there's a million other people, really gourmet food, and no where to sit.

i will not be {alone}, i assure you that.

BUT.

i will survive christmas 2009 because of one little thing {rather, lots of the same little things}

a special delivery came this weekend... straight from the bennion family citrus trees.



oranges, and tangerines and avocados, oh my.

they won't make it till christmas. no way. i'll be surprised if they're around to see the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger