tattoos

Monday, June 29, 2009

i surrender.

every six months or so, i decide to kick my diet coke habit. which also means - every six months or so, i fall in love with diet coke all over again.

there's always a new reason for starting and stopping... i start when summer construction season begins. long hours. late hours. long hours outside - in the heat. and then i stop... because i read the horrible articles about diet soda turning into formaldehyde... turning my body into stone.

... but THEN i think to myself - "am i REALLY going to quit drinking diet coke for the REST of my life? really?"

so i start drinking it again.



and so... i'm drinking diet coke. it's summer time. 'tis the season.

i love you diet coke. i love you. when i turn you away, i'm only fooling myself. i can't get enough of you. i will eventually be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger