tattoos

Monday, June 1, 2009

don't throw rocks at me for this, but...

maybe i'm going to lose a little respect in the girl department. i think what i'm about to say is a goes against the proper requirements for female-hood.


i CAN'T STAND bath and body works.
can't stand it.
i realize that the b&bb that i'm envisioning is this one...



... while the b&bb of 2009 has transformed to this...



but i can't get past the sun-ripened raspberry, cucumber melon, juniper breeze-esque bath and body works. circa 1994. eighth grade.

i can count on one hand the times i've stepped foot in the door within the last 5 years. i avoid it like the swine flu.

last time i was there- if we're getting specific - was september 20, 2008. i was buying a birthday present for a friend. something something japanese blossom something or other hand cream was on the wish list.

this is how it all went down:

(after i call jen to find out EXACTLY what i need... and where i'm supposed to get it...) i approach the counter...

perky girl: did you find everything you needed?
me: yep.
perky girl: would you like to smell our newest flavor? launching next month...
me: no thanks.
perky girl: would you like to be added to our email list?
me: nope.
perky girl: are you sure? we send coupons every week.
me: yep.
perky girl: can i have your zip code.
me: that's okay.
perky girl: actually, i need it.
me: 84054.
perky girl: would you like some samples of our newest hand cream?
me: nope.


and on and on and on...

ooh... it just drives me nuts.

but, i love this stuff. i will buy you something nice if you go into the store and buy it for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger