tattoos

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

AHHHH!!! THEY CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD!!! XD

Just shortly after Irene's call, she appeared outside my door steps. She complaint about some stuff which wasn't suspicious at all. After which, she lead me to the park for a scroll. Sitting in the middle of the playground was a cake with a burning candle and there wasn't a single soul around at all. The swings were swinging at a slow pace to a coming stop. It was freaking me out. Irene then made use of the opportunity to ask why is there a cake in the park. I didn't have an idea of what's going on and brush it off with some excuses as to get moving out of the playground. Just that moment, I saw someone moving out from the bushes. It was Prist, followed by tws, xl and Don! I thought to myself: oh my god! Im clueless about this surprise. Not even a slight hint and they appeared right before my eyes. It was like magic. My friends came for me.

Irene came all the way to my place with her panda eyes after finish rushing a project at her friends house and put on an act to trick me into this. Despite her tirness, she puts on a really good act. All three of them, Prist, Tws and Irene, have lessons tomorrow and yet they came all the way to my place at midnight with xl and Don, just to celebrate my birthday. It was filled with love and heart warming. Im really touched by them. How can I ever live without them, they're my precious friend.

THANK YOU GUYS!
WITH LOTS OF LOVE! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger