tattoos

Monday, December 17, 2007

Naughty or Nice?

Christmas always calls for gifts. It's a time for some sharin' and lovin'.. and according to the Fad girl's "Fadlosophy", it's a time for askin' too! So this Christmas, as a Fad tradition (we set it up as we go along...) I made a wishlist that goes like this.



Numero Uno! I wanna return to Paris for a white Christmas. Snowfall had not found my yearning heart the last I was there. It would be lovely to fly to Paris this Christmas- or any day!

I'd always have the hots for convertibles and sports cars. Having taken up driving lessons, I look forward to the day when I could cruise my way to town with the hood down. Of course, an early present is always auspicious and welcome. Any givers?

Never really been a bookworm, never ever liked romance novels or thrillers or comics. But I read non-fiction. And I collect cookbooks - or rather, being an aspiring chef, I ought to start. I love movies - and I collect them as well. I wish we'd have more foreign films here - french! European films! Something intelligent to balance out all the B grade Hollywood "blockbusters". Since we don't, unfortunately for all of us... I have to support my intellectual pursuit by purchasing them myself! And speaking of intelligence pursuits, that includes the series I was obssessed with, Grey's Anatomy!

Now, what I really need is a handphone. Fuchsia Chick, My current Moto-Razer is dead! (BTW I name all my gadgets...) sho it's time to start hunting for a cool, stylish arm candy!! Being a slow adaopter of all things tech-kie, perhaps I should ask for more electronics as presents to catch up with the world.

Would anyone be so kind as to fulfil my wish?? :D


Come! Since tis' the season to be sharin', tell us what's your Christmas wish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger