tattoos

Friday, January 29, 2010

"you're such a mom". . .

. . . is aubry's #1 comment on my blog.
i know she enjoys reading all about my kids and my life as a mom . . . i know she does. so when the opportunity came for me to invade aubry's blog, i knew what i had to do. infuse her blog with images of motherhood!





aren't my kids so cute?! i love everything they do! they're all geniuses and they're never naughty! (and what mommy blog isn't complete without a little husband-gushing?) josh is the best husband ever. he's my best friend and he's perfect! we love our life!

okay, but seriously. . . aubry is the best. she is truly one of the best friends anyone could ask for. she would do anything for you. she is loyal and honest. she is funny and kind. she is selfless and generous. thank you aubry for being such a wonderful person and such a great friend for so many years.
(did you cry, aubry?)

okay. enough of that.
let's talk about my kids some more . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger