tattoos

Saturday, January 30, 2010

MY TURN, MY TURN!!!!!

Hi I am Jen (aka Miss)



Auby and I have been friends for 2 years, lived together the better part of last year. She has been my rock for most of that time and never screamed at me to be her friend. She has done more for me than most (planned a wedding, 100 hours community service, drove me everywhere, personal fashion advisor, made me hella good mac and cheese, and all other friendly duties). She is the best friend a girl could have. And that is what every person who has contributed this week can totally 100% agree on.

I am super excited to be able to crash Miss Aubs blog.

I was torn on what to write about....

My new dope ride? (VW convertible bug)
My wedding? (of the century y'all)
My kids? (they are dogs so out of respect for Aubs I won't)
My sick rhyming skills? (fools, yous gots to know I can rap)

And then it came to me. Something that is so close to my heart.

I will share with the world what makes me laugh everyday

EVERY SINGLE DAY



HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....oh give me a second.....oh my goodness.....oh sweet hell. Oh that is funny.

Now THAT is what Willis was talkin' bout!

Seriously, poor guuy. He is like our lone celebrity here in Utah (because who wants to count the Osmonds) and he is always gettin arrested or hittin' people with his car or gettin' beat up by his taller than life wife.

But he is bringing joy into my life and hopefully yours everyday

I hope this post gave you a little taste of who I am.

I am Aubry's friend who knows how it feels to take a mug shot and who swears.

P.S. I was going to write about how I had just cleaned out my closet and how many striped sweaters from American Eagle I am giving to DI but I was too ashamed. How HOW did I go through that phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger