tattoos

Friday, October 2, 2009

my love language.


jen and ed took the love language test the other night... and thought a peek into my soul would be a little entertaining, so they offered up the test to me.

after choosing the better of the two from the 46 zillion "would you rather" statements {like, "i appreciate when my husband does the dishes even though he's busy" or "i love my husband when he showers me with presents."}, the results were in...

my love language ranks as follows...

*drum roll*

QUALITY TIME

PHYSICAL TOUCH

ACTS OF SERVICE

GIFTS

WORDS OF AFFIRMATION


surprising? or not?

both.

first, surprising. surprising because i'm the girl with the super large, double coated bubble-o-steel... and physical touch ranked 2nd... before gifts! surprising because gifts ranked 4th - and all you people out there would have suspected that i just looove to be the recipient of plenty of gifts. {but think about it... those of you who know me real well - just how much do i looove opening presents in front of people? i l-o-v-e it.}

and then there's the not-so-surprising bits. not so surprising - quality time. i mean, how much do i enjoy having "a person"? and least surprising? words of affirmation came in last. ooey gooey mushy-ness. of course it came in last. so, what does that mean?

that means "spend time with me, touch me, serve me, and buy me presents. but don't talk to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger