tattoos

Sunday, August 16, 2009

my dad.


i watched "taken" last night.

all my friends were feeling vicarious worry for the situation {teenage girl is kidnapped by human traffickers. dad comes to find her.} because not everyone has liam neeson for a father.

after the fateful phone call where liam said "i don't know who you are, but if you don't let my daughter go, i will find you and i will kill you", someone said "yeah, but what about the rest of us? what would happen to us?"

pssht. i never worried.

to all the creeps out there: i've got scott bennion for a father. don't mess, yo. scott bennion would find you and he would kill you if you stole me. scott bennion is liam neeson-esque clever.

other dad's would hire someone to do the job. i'm sure scott bennion is for hire.

to all my friends: when we travel together, (1) we'd never sharing a cab with a stranger and (2) don't worry. tell you dad he can stay home. scott bennion would kill for you, too.

i'm so glad he's my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger