tattoos

Thursday, November 13, 2008

rlb.

(i don't have any pictures of my mom, so the angry 4-year-old aubry will have to do)

today is my mom's birthday! and even though i love my birthday more than anything, i devote my day to her...

things i learned from my mother (in no particular order...)

1. to love a designer hand bag.
2. to do my civic duty. city council meeting, anyone?
3. how to maximize on the day after christmas sales.
4. to love relief society and to find joy in womanhood. oh, wait...
5. to plan things. to organize.
6. the meaning of the word "dynamic".
7. to make a killer cheesecake.
8. to love, then quit, diet coke.
9. not to settle with mediocre.
10. to loooooooooooooove shoes. did i emphasize that enough? to looooooooooooooo-oooooooooooove shoes.

happy birthday, mom.

l.y.k.l.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger