tattoos

Monday, November 10, 2008

concerts, concerts, and more concerts, oh my!

what's my favorite thing in the whole wide world? oh, that's right... going to concerts.

this week is chock-full of concerts.
tonight: matt stillwell. i don't know anything about him, but i won tickets last week from the depot. hopefully he's great!


wednesday: hotel cafe tour. and this is am VERY excited about. much thanks to brooke for the b-day (which event deserves a post all to itself) concert tickets. can't wait to see meiko, lenka, and kate... and all the others...





and then... the concert of all concerts... the NKOTB reunion tour. yes, folks. i'm going back to the days of 1988 when jonathan, joey, jordan, donnie, and danny were hangin' tough. i'm going to michael's tonight to get me some puff paint for my i heart donnie t-shirt.

my only question is - who do i like better...




they're both pretty hot, if you ask me.

pictures to come... for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger