tattoos

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

a lot of pretty sweet things...

i can't help myself.


while on my trip, i stopped in at one of my favorite stores - paper source. it's an arts and crafters paradise, and i always end up spending way too much money.


i shopped... then purchased. then saw these cute things hanging on the wall near the register... so i purchased again.






vinyl peel n' stick picture frames

those of you who have seen my pink bathroom... will know in an instant that these frames scream aubry elizabeth bennion. i mean, really.

they're similar to the giant dog frame i just hung in the pink bathroom:





and i'm kicking myself for forgetting to buy this... it's been on the top of the wish list ever since the catalog came out.


doodle frame



maybe santa will bring it to me for christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger