tattoos

Friday, January 20, 2012

Colors of Katy


First of all, I have to say that I just adore the cute and colorful Miss Katy Perry. I find her pop music fun and catchy, and her style just the same.


Here she's wearing the very same Jeremy Scott platform saddle shoes I was drooling over HERE.  :)

I started looking up all of her different hair colors over the years, and put together this little compilation:

From black to blue (wig), to red, pink, and her natural color (bottom far right), she has definitely experimented with many many colors. I have to say though, the blonde is my least favourite on the pretty pop singer. I think it washes her out, and is a bit too boring. Maybe if she threw in some black streaks through the fringe or something...?? -- or wore darker eyes and/or lips..?? It just doesn't look as good as some of the others. ps: do you like how I threw in her Kathy Beth look from Last Friday Night video..?? hahaa. Okay, you got me -- that's my all-time favourite Katy Perry look.  :)
"Aaaarghhhh, I thought so!"


Which one is your favourite?



This is still my mostest favourite-est look on Katy Perry: Jet black with the small bangs.


The famous blue wig...


And alter ego, Kathy Beth.  :)



My mostest favourite-est dress though is easily the carousel dress, by designer Manish Arora.







Designer Manish Arora is known for some pretty interesting and fun looks...


Dressing many celebrities, such as Nicki Minaj here:


But my favourite is that magical looking carousel dress...




xoxoxo...


ps:

T.G.I.F.!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger