tattoos

Monday, January 23, 2012

New Ghouls at Monster High

I really should have a seperate section dedicated to Monster High. I don't know what it is, but I just love these dolls. So of-course I like to see if there are any new, and upcoming products. I guess I've been slacking, cause boy was I surprised when I saw all these suuuuuuper cute new dolls, that now, I must own. Heeellooooo Walmart.
 ps Jarred: we're going to Walmart this weekend.

So, let me introduce you to some of the newest ghouls at Monster High....


C.A. Cupid: daughter of Eros, the god of love in Greek mythology.
You can read more about her HERE





I'm not 100% sure what the rib cage wings mean or symbolize..??

Also, she's a part of the Sweet 1600 doll line, which I'm going to introduce next:

Sweet 1600 








I also found the most amazing version of Ghoulia, for the Sweet 1600, only this was custom made..!!



Isn't this so amazing that someone made this... There are actually a lot of people that custom make their own Monster High dolls and characters. It's pretty neat. But you can read all about this Ghoulia creation (and others!) here at: http://www.vivcore.com/dolly_daydream/monster_high.html 

Very impressive!  :)


Next on the list is, Skull Shores:




Of-course Frankie Stein and Ghoulia Yelps are my favourites. Although I now might have some new ones...


Operetta: daughter of The Phantom of the Opera.



I love her rockabilly style and victory rolls hairdo...


And shoes. Monster High girls always have the cutest shoes.



The Werecat Twins, Purrsephone & Meowlody







Scarah Screams: daughter of the Banshee


"Scarah Screams, previously known to fans as the background character "Sixties chick" was one of three characters to have a prototype doll displayed at San Diego Comic Con 2011, the other two being the Daughter of Arachne and Headless Headmistress Bloodgood. Having won the vote, Scarah will be made into a doll in 2012, but it is still unclear if the other two will be given dolls of their own in the future."

Daughter of Arachne




Headless Headmistress Bloodgood






Soooo exciting!! I want to buy them all.  :)



And make sure to check out this super awesome Monster High makeup tutorial..!!





xoxoxo...






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger