tattoos

Monday, January 31, 2011

gooooooodbye, january!

i will not miss january.
the longest month of my life... for no reason, really.
it. just. kept. going. and. going. and. going.

i'm going to celebrate the close of the beginning of the new month with:

an early morning, top secret appointment that already has me shaking in my boots, afraid to go to sleep {for tomorrow will come...}, reading extra verses in my scriptures, saying realllly loooong prayers, and chipping at my nail polish.*
chipped polish: that's major.


87574 meetings and deadlines through the middle of the day.

and i'll end the day with amos leeeeeeeee!
larger than life. right in front of me. heaven.

*you guessed it: my sytycd try-out. i just can't keep it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger