tattoos

Monday, January 31, 2011

brett.



this is my littlest brother brett.
the littlest... but maybe the tallest... and definitely the coolest.

he's only made one other appearance on the blog before.... on my trip to boston, where he was living at the time... and where he showed me the way to the best pasta of my life and i got a peek inside his east coast swagger for a minute.

the bennion kids are like five independent beings that co-exist all across this world... except we have the same mom and dad.  if we see each other on holidays - bonus. if we send each other text messages on birthdays - double bonus.  we love each other and we know it. 

i'm the only girl... making me the only sister to those four lucky boys.  two younger, two older.  and somehow, that makes it special.  so, while my little brother and i have nothing in common - like, nothing - we manage to have "our things"... like a saturday morning facebook "poke" ritual.  he pokes.  i poke back. 

cute, right?  and very sentimental.

and while sometimes i want to cover my eyes and peek through my fingers at the goings and comings of his life on facebook, sometimes he's kind of endearing, like today, when he posted a link to my mom's wall:

Pilgrimage of the Heart - The highest rated yoga studio in San Diego, it's only 65 bucks a month for unlimited classes and it's pretty close to my house. Think of all the girls I'd get if I wasn't only doing yoga, I was doing yoga with my mom ; ]

you're sweet, brett.  you're wicked, but you're sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger