tattoos

Saturday, July 24, 2010

....nothing..


Hurmm.
I hurt. I hate to make people cry. I hate to feel sad. I feel  that u not love me anymore. Im just wanna b alone in this bed with no tears no pain for me to push up my world. I don’t want to cry anymore. But tears always came around when I don’t want it fall. I can feel when I with u.. I feel that u not with me. Ur face, ur smile just a lie .. u not with me when I with u.. u always not in my world.. I can feel it until my heart talk to me..” his not belong to me” he deserve to have free world with other girl that he want 2 live with it. When I spend my life with him.. he so down.. u change my dear.. so change! Damn change.. hurmmm.. y i still love him.. even do he don’t like me. Fall for u is a song he sang 2 me.. but the end ..he not fall me anymore. He fall with other person that he love .. I knw dat this out.. alone in this bed is killer song 2 me..  and I don’t wanna miss a thing .. I love that song..y N u do this to me.. so sory for all da thing dat have done to u.. I feel stupid when u not love me..  u not belong to me. Hurmmm.. how can I live without u.. how! Can u explain.. when I need u..  u not there. Ur heart is not belong 2 me..  u crash me down fer many time.. hurmm.. 4weeks I with u.. I feel hurt.. no happiness.. y u crash me down.! Y I never  want to let u go.. so hurt.. y nasroll… people keep talking about us nasrol.. but in the end.. u leave me for 1 sound of break per week..damn hurt.
 and the fobia word are come around me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger