tattoos

Friday, May 29, 2009

summer holiday.

the first holiday of the year {for me, anyway} has come and gone, and i'm already moving on to plan for the next.
and, oh boy! it's going to be so great.
it's only 35 sleeps away... and i can hardly wait!

there's going to be a little shamu involved...

a little disney...

{and for the first time in my ENTIRE life, i'm missing out on the southern california resident discount - ya know? for those who's zip is somewhere between 90000 and 95999... i'm devistated. full price? what's that?}

but most importantly - there will be $6 churros and super syrup-y coke.

and a lot of this.
this is where all of my dreams will come true - i can be warm... feel the sun on my bod... have nothing to do... but read a book... and drink diet coke.
not to mention - there will be a posh hotel... and missy miss' first trip on the train. i'll be wearing my conductor hat.
35 sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger