tattoos

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

squidge.

tonight i watched the season premiere of a&e's new show - obsessed {no, not that dumb beyonce movie. no. no. no.}

obsessed. the show about obsessive compulsive disorder.

oooh... it made me feel so NORMAL!

i always felt normal after watching my old favorite show - intervention -but, i wasn't actually a drug addict, so i couldn't ever relate {i mean - who does drugs? we were raised better than that.} but ocd - yeah, that's relatable.

my life has order. my day has order. my closet has order. my toothpaste drawer has order. sweet hell, even the bottles in my shower are all matchy matchy orange - all the same color, all the same brand, all the same, all the same. order. routine.

but - man! i've got nothing on these people! there's the lady who puts on her dead dad's bloody clothes he died in and checks the alarm clock incessantly. and there's the wash-my-hands-thirty-times-a-day-,-don't-sleep-in-my-bed-because-i-can't-handle-the-germs-and-wipe-with-a-baby-wipe-in-order-to-get-it-all-clean dude.

i am hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger