tattoos

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

who what where when why wednesday.

q:


what household chore do you absolutely dread the most?

d-r-e-a-d...

a:
putting away the laundry.


i mean, why did the home builder HAVE to build me a window seat? it whispers, "here, pretty laundry, right here... take a rest. you've just been soaked and tumbled. it's been a long day. just sit here for a while and hang out."

i'm ashamed of myself for two reasons.

1. i just proclaimed my practically-perfect-in-every-way-hood to robin on her blog about the creeps, all the while, i have one hundred pounds of laundry haunting me every time i enter my bedroom.

heck, i proclaim my practically-perfect-in-every-way-hood to everyone by virtue of this blog.

shameful.

2. my mom gave me the genes to be the best laundry folder EVER {*cough* mexican heritage *cough*}. i earned my laundry folding merit badge by age 6. something's gotta be said about not using your talents.

boy, can i fold a load of laundry.

i feel this talent slipping through my fingers....

in this mix, i found 6 pairs of jeans, 5 concert tees and 16... count them... SIXTEEN cardigans... amongst other things.

and how is all of THAT supposed to fit in THIS: ??


i, once again, encounter the closet issue. seriously - this was my closet BEFORE the laundry was put away.


cardigan-itis. it's a compulsive disorder. no cure, as of yet. i'm hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger