tattoos

Monday, April 13, 2009

sunday drawings, revisited.

through the magic of facebook and blogger, an old high school acquaintance found me... read my sunday drawings blog post... and asked me to draw her up a little something for her craft room.

me? commissioned artwork? how flattering. my cool factor just went up like 56%.

no one's ever asked me to draw them anything... besides the silly things i did in church for my roommates in college to pass the time. i don't know how much art work costs in the real world.

and so... i did some research. i began on etsy.

i found this girl. check her out... then pick your jaw up off the floor when you see what this girl is charging for work similar to the stuff i kick out every sunday...



makes me wonder if i should start bringing a real sketch pad to church and quit using the back of the programs. {my latest drawing was done on the back of an albertson's receipt. that's just crazy, now...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger