tattoos

Monday, January 5, 2009

resolutions.

i've made a million of them so far. floss more regularly, fold my laundry in a more timely manner (darn that window seat that so kindly provides a home to my laundry...), read my scriptures every night, make my bed every morning, take more photos, practice my photoshop skills, etc.

and so far, so good. i mean, it's january 5th... so i guess i'm 5 days strong and only 360 to go, right?

but... first and foremost on my list:

CLEAN OUT MY CLOSET.



what you don't see in this picture is the laundry basket on the floor, FULL of my "wearable clothes"... ya know, the 20% of my wardrobe that i wear 80% of the time....

i cannot possibly fit ONE MORE hanger in that closet. it's physically impossible. the laws of space defy it.

... and don't even get me started on my cardigan collection... just out of screen shot.

but, someone please notice the PERFECT color coordination (followed by stripes and prints...). and the disasterous amounts of black and white. yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger