tattoos

Friday, November 17, 2006

Graduation

When was the last time u graduated from school? ((: Does this song brings you back memories? Whenever i hear this song, i feel like crying. *tear* I have a bunch of lovely friends and nothing could replace them in my heart. Althought i did not graduate the same year as them, but im glad to have them always by my side. (: They are priceless.

Anyway, im graduating next tuesday!!! Finally!!! :D Goodbye to my uniform, the books, the teachers, my fellow classmates and last but not least, the school. Byeee~

About my history paper today? I have no comments. haha. I can only hope for a pass i guess. Let's not talk about it anymore, what's done is done. tsk tsk.

Lastly, this song is dedicated to all my friends. LOVE YA LOTS!!! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger