tattoos

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

bad day

First, my brother let his damn cellphone screaming away while he was showering this morning. It was no ordinary ringtone but a super duper irriating one. I was sleeping and felt like throwing his cellphone out of the window. >.< Secondly, my Os didn't went out well today. I did not manage to finish the last question. Why??? Time constraint, you see? Oh well, hopefully god knows this and bless me with flying colours. HAHA! Who dont wish for that? duh~ T_T And today's a wet day, which made things worse. I met Mavis to borrow her calculator. I blame her for not wishing me goodluck, and guess what she said," The rain drowned my voice!" Im like =_= Boy, what a day this was! About the skin? I give up already. I have to admit that im a html idiot. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger