tattoos

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Boredom

Today, i went to school early in the morning just to collect my report book and some other stuff. After that, i went home to have lunch. It was a boring day. Without money and my friends, i feel so lonely. :(( Why on earth did their teacher gave them so much work to do!!! *sigh~* I kept myself entertained by watching vcds, but i finished them in 2 hours.
-___- #$%$&%^&

One of my friend told me about his plans after taking o level results. Now looking back at myself, i totally have no plans on what i want in my life. Lost. Maybe i should just see what course i can get into with my results, then choose one of the best. I use to think that i should find a course that can earn me a living in future, however, someone reminded me that interest is the main thing. What if the course can help me earn lots and lots of money in future but i will not be enjoying it? On the other hand, what if i were to find a course that cannot earn a lot of money in future but i will be enjoying it? I know that there are jobs that can let me make lots of money and interest me, but i have yet to discover it. Well, i should use this holiday to find what i really want in my life. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger