tattoos

Thursday, September 17, 2009

i think i can.


do you know how efficient my life has become since the birth of the blackberry?

so freaking efficient.

i can make calls, receive emails from three different accounts, instant message from two systems, send text messages, update my facebook account, tweet, check the weather, and most importantly, i can blog... all from that little deck-of-cards sized wonder machine. so helpful.

also very helpful due to a crazy daily meeting schedule. blackberries were made for people who don't sit at a computer for 8 hours a day. they're made for lucky girls like me who get to wear orange vests and steel-toed boots but still need to be connected in 14 different ways.

but, alas... all good things must come to an end. this very safe state of mine just adopted crazy-serious texting while driving laws.

and so, i must stop.

dear friends: if i send you a text, an email, a facebook comment, or even an instant message, ask me if i'm driving. please do. i'm weaning myself from my PDA dependence... but it's not working out so well on my own. i need a sponsor. maybe lots of sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger