tattoos

Monday, July 13, 2009

the pinnacle.

i have so many thing to blog about. so many blog posts with pictures. something, anything, to make my recently neglected blog a little more exciting. work and play has robbed me of precious blogging time.

but. BUT. i can't go on without sharing a picture of this magical happy moment in my life....


i met mary poppins! is this not THE pinnacle of my blog? THE moment that defines what i've been doing for the last {almost} year...

aubry + mary poppins = practically perfect, squared.

all the kids were waiting in line to meet mickey mouse near the mad hatter's hat shop... but not me. i was there for mary.

oddly enough... she wasn't that nice to me. she was totally intimidated by my perfection, i'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger