tattoos

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

who what where when why wednesday.

q:

what was your favorite year/age? why?

a:

2006/25

i bought a house

took my first ride on a ski lift {with my michael kors purse strapped to my body. i would.}


i got my first passport and used it to travel to ukraine




knitted with celebs in west hollywood



rafted the snake river


hiked delicate arch and rafted the colorado



roadtripped with friends to camp on the beaches of mexico


saw ancient mayan ruins in the yucatan peninsula




dressed up as virgin #9 of 10 for halloween


reunited with some of my closest friends for a girls week in seattle and vancouver, bc {and a wedding, too...}




    painted my walls green, blue, and pink.


... and... my hair was really really long that year. i wish i could insta-grow it back.

a sneak peek for next week {this may require some forethought...}:

how many degrees between you and kevin bacon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger