tattoos

Thursday, March 12, 2009

hi. my name is aubry and i'm a doodler.

as a self diagnosed compulsive doodler, i have always justified my actions by claiming it helps me pay attention. i do my best work at church {although, some of my greatest pieces have come from meetings at work}.

so this morning, when i heard this story on npr about doodlers, i felt sweet vindication and counted myself worthy to be classified among the greats - ralph waldo emerson, tony blair, and bill gates.

click here to see some of the doodles of our great leaders.

doodling helps:

channel energy
keep us from fantasy land
better retain the deets
keep the brain active
{an incomplete doodle. the only one i have on my person. i give it a 3 out of 10. some of them get pr-etty serious.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger