tattoos

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Updates...

I have not been updating my blog lately as you can see. After one week plus in NYP, I feel that it is not that bad studying there after all. Firstly, most of my friends are in NYP. Secondly, it's near my house. Lastly, my schedule is quite relaxing. haha. Time fly. In no time, the three years of education will come to an end. Well, I hope that I'll enjoy my studying in NYP.

Oh! Guess what? I met Pinpin and yinying at the mrt station. It's been quite some time since I last saw them. Memories of my secondary school days started to flash back. Do you remember the endless fights we had during those days? haha. Back at those days, we were once childish. But look at us now, we've grown into a bunch of mature adults. ^^ We do what we should do and become a better person like me. haha! *just kidding* :)

I shall stop crapping and get going to bed. Flu bugs. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger