tattoos

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Chaos Theory?

I went for orientation today. I wasn't enjoying my day as you can see. How smart of me to have forgotten to bring my cell phone and made an extra trip back home to claim it. Gosh! That's tiring. After arriving at NYP, I thought I was late. The orientation was supposed to start at 8am, but it later started at 9am. Which is one hour later. -___- They saw screaming cheers as a way of killing time, but it was killing me instantly. Why can't they have the normal short and sweet orientation rather than keeping us there for a whole day? =___= After meeting my classmates, I realised that my life was in danger. I presumed they've no life at all. I only saw nerds and weird strangers. Someone save me! PLEASE!?!? *faint*

While trying to get over the fact that this was actually happening to me, my computer put me in depression mood. It failed on me again. Why! WHY! to the com: Stop jamming the system and restarting without my permission! Darn!

Suddenly, a thought came into my mind. Did i actually chose the right course? I might be regretting it now that why didn't i choose interior design. Given that there are many courses to choose from, I find that Singapore's Poly only offered a limited choice. I can't make up my mind on what I want to do in future. None of the courses seemed to be attractive to me. Am i spoiled or demanding and that's why i couldn't decide on what I want? I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger