tattoos

Friday, February 9, 2007

Just my day

After a nice hot bath, it was already 5am in the morning. Today was a fun and exciting day, it was also the day I'll be getting my results. Due to the lack of sleep, i was late for school to collect my results. As usual, I'm late. :D However, it was a mistake to be late. When i stepped into the hall, the principle was addressing the students and they turned and look at me. I feel so awkward. haha. So, i waited some time and got my results. Well, after a sleepless night fearing about the outcome of my results, i can finally sleep in peace. Meaning, i did well. X) I've finally paid off all the hard work that i had put in. I really appreciate all those who had helped and guided me through hard and bad times. Thanks! :)

After this, i went to meet Kelly and friends for some soya bean and youtao. It was Delicious and refreshing. Then, the couple went home and it was up to me and ter to follow Kelly home. :D I explored Kelly's closet all alone, but it was a dangerous decision after all. You will never know when she will strike from the back! haha. Indeed, we had lots of fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger