tattoos

Thursday, December 7, 2006

The Usual Suspect

My grandma always have difficulty remembering where she kept her important stuff, you could also call that old age. I'm only out for one afternoon and she's suspecting everyone in the house for taking her things. How wonderful? But we cannot blame her for suspecting everyone in the house because we know it must hard for her during old age. I mean, everyone will experience it when we grow old one day. It's just a matter of time. However, the usual suspects are my maid and my mom. The feeling of being suspect of doing something that you never do is heart aching or rather, sad. I never blamed her for all she did and say because i know that she can't help it. Maybe she really mixed up too much with the noisy and chatty aunties around my neighbourhood. They are really annoying. The usual old style housewives that had nothing to do but gossiping and misleading my grandma. I never like them. Perhaps, my grandma is tired of staying at home and do nothing everyday. No wonder her mind just slipped and lead her into this misunderstanding. Anyway, i will protect her for i love her. ((:

I LOVE GRANDMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger