tattoos

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Life like this

I did the same thing for these few days staying at home. Amazing isn't it? All i did everyday is to eat, sleep, watch TV and use the computer. Nothing else. Something strange is happening around me, do u know what is it? haha. Let me tell you! Everyone seems to be either love struck or heart broken. *sigh* Should i be happy for them or be sad for them? I wonder... As for me, i can only say that I'm not ready for a relationship. Perhaps, i haven met the right person or maybe the person might be just around the corner. I mean, who knows? Time will tell eventually. tsk tsk! i can only wish everyone luck for whatever they do in. :)) yeah! You people, my friends, go for it! I'll always be by your side. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger