tattoos

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

my.darling.family.

I am so excited for the 29th December, and that is because my darling family are coming to visit Luke and I in Oman. It will only be my dad, my mom and Ash (my sister) because my darling brother is in Vail at the moment working a ski season for 2 months so unfortunately he had to miss the family holiday to Oman. I am hoping that he will come visit sometime next year.
I can't wait to show them around; let them experience a little bit of the lifestyle we live here, let them swim in the beautiful ocean, let them soak up some of the desert sun, let them see the rocky coastline, let them experience the Omani cultures, let them taste the authentic foods, let see the stunning 5 star hotels, and let them leave with a touch of Oman in their lives.

I am counting down the days...28 more days.....happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger