tattoos

Thursday, October 16, 2008

only in dreams.

my friend ed told me he was worried about me at the weezer concert. worried that i couldn't handle the GA floor seats. apparently ed hasn't seen my concert resume. i heart GA ('cept for my first time... when i grabbed that 14 year old boy by the chest of his shirt and told him that if he threw his sweaty body against mine ever again i'd probably start crying. low point.)

i appreciated rivers and the crew, the local band, the beverly hills sing-a-long, and especially appreciated ed's efforts in making sure i got a piece of this sweet action:




seriously, though folks. here are some highlights...



the obligatory jen and aubry self portrait. (this won't be the first time you see these...)




the wheelchair crowd surfer. "ummm... sir... can i get your number?!"




the crew. concert tees galore.



slightly sweaty. can't guarantee it's all my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger