tattoos

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

HAPPY SWEET 18th BIRTHDAY WENS!!! Now that you are 18, you can go party in the house with us! :D Not just that, you can catch M18 shows too. XD Amazing isn't it? :) You can do a lot more when you are 18! ;) Can you read my mind already? XD

Never too old for neoprints. ;)
saw the bunny right beside me? XD my creation.
saw the cloud beside me? XD again, it's my creation.


SAY ORANGE! ! !
After i had reached orchard mrt station, they told me to find them at somerset. =.= All because of them, the hungry girl walked a thousand miles just for food. =_= As for Kelly, she was late. So she benefited from the smart one, which was me. I told her to alight at somerset mrt station instead of orchard. :)

the hungry ones @ sakura
round one
round two
the fake shark fin soup ;D
this is just 1/4 of it. the rest is already in her stomach.

Japanese yens
edc
o_o'''
picture explains all.
BOO! XD




should i go for the bbq?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger