tattoos

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Actually there was nothing planned for the day, until a call came in while i was watching you tube. haha. I was invited to shopping with two buddies. :) All because of Mr William's request, we took a bus instead of the MRT. -__- We went to orchard and had wafer ice creams. haha. Wafer and ice cream was extremely funny that i almost dropped dead laughing. haha. That's what happened when we talked about EQs. haha. I'm not sure how to explain to you the feeling of shopping with them. haha. But can you imagine all the way from far east to tangs to taka to wisma and back to my house? haha. It's always nice to be out with your friends and have all kinds of fun. :D

When i read other people's blog, i found out that my post is kind of boring compared to theirs. haha. Their posting are filled with tons of words to feelings. I can only use simple words and keep my posting short and sweet. Although i can't really express my feelings well, I'll try to improve it as i move on. Anyway, only a few will read my post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger