tattoos

Monday, January 8, 2007

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Waiting for the bus! kelly :D


they even got the animal's head on the sign!! *faint*

I'm looking where kangroo is looking! ha!

Animal Rangers!



my style of photo taking! haha.. cool?

i caught her :D


Don's new hp :))

actually, i also dont know what we are looking at. >.<



I was told that this pola bear loves watermelon! haha!





i know the shape is weird... haha... but we got 7 people!!!

where is Don's chair??? magic :D



my idea!







Our group did it again! This time, we went to the Singapore Zoo. ^^ When was the last time you visited the zoo? haha. Mine was 4 years ago, with Kelly. The zoo have had a major change over and the animals were getting huge. haha. According to Kelly, we took 4 hours to complete the journey. I took tons of pictures so i'll not be posting all. :)) enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger