tattoos

Monday, February 15, 2010

i did it, i did it!


at last, i cried today. hard.

{remember last time - or two - that happened? it's so rare and monumental, the occassions are deserving of their own posts.}

boss 1, boss 2, and i went out for our regular ol' 10 a.m. diet coke run/construction site visit, all was well, all was calm. but when i got back to my desk, i melted. m-e-l-t-e-d. and since crying is such a foreign thing, it took me by storm and i didn't quite know what to do with myself.

in a bizarre twist of fate, i sent jen a "help! i can't stop crying. i've soaked every last kleenex in the box" text message at the SAME EXACT TIME she sent a "how are you today?" text message. that's why we're friends.

boss 1 found me in the corner of my office... soaking up that entire box of kleenex. he scooped me up and took me away for some more diet coke.

i feel totally awesome about myself knowing that something lame brought me to tears when something not lame - like, say breast cancer - passed me by without incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger