tattoos

Friday, January 13, 2012

Meadham Kirchhoff: New Favourite Designer

It was love at first sight when I saw the Meadham Kirchhoff Spring 2011 line last year. I loooove the rainbow hair, makeup and jeweled tiaras; like a modern day princess.









And the Peter Pan collars, another love (alongside the baby-doll) that I'll discuss in an upcoming entry.

Of-course as I was looking up photos today, I began to browse through their other collections through the last couple of years, and noticed that they really have a thing for the thick socks and heels look....


Meadham Kirchhoff Fall 2010. I love the draping fabrics and veils, and stacked bangles and bracelets. Kind of has a look from the far east, with a touch of Peru. But what is up with those ugly socks and sandals..?? Looks like something an old European man would wear.


Fall 2011. Something about this makes me think of an Amish Witch, that lives in the Swiss Alps. Again, not really loving the footwear...

But I do love all the black and white pieces (and the Cruella-esque hair.)  :)






Fast forward to today -- Meadham Kirchhoff Spring 2012








Ooooooohhhh!! I love all these 'little girl' pieces..!! This is what I'm always talking about -- there IS a market of young women (such as myself) who love to, and want to wear clothing that looks like it belongs to their 5 year old daughter. So far you really only see this happening on the streets of Japan -- but I've been saying it for years.  :) 




I'm addicted to little girl hair barrettes. I'm not even lying, but I have several in my hair as we speak.  :)



Okay. This has got to be the cutest manicure EVEEEEER.



Now, these shoes and stockings I like..!!



And a Courtney Love finale. Perfect.


You can view the entire collection here:



xoxoxo...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger