tattoos

Monday, January 9, 2012

Madonna: Who's That Girl

One of my all-time favourite Madonna looks is from the crappy movie Who's That Girl -- don't get me wrong though; I do in fact own this movie -- only because it's a Madonna classic. I also find her look classic too, in the sense that it doesn't really go out of style. Even though this look is from 1987, if you happened to see a girl rocking this style today you'd think she were some super cool chick. At least I would.







I secretly wish that I could rock super platinum short layered hair and the dark drawn in thick eyebrows when I see these photos...

This look would be great for a makeup tutorial. I should google that! haha...






xoxoxo...


ps: Lady Gaga vs. Madonna -- twinsies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger