tattoos

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Copycat: Looking like Gary Oldman



I should be specific and say 'Looking like Gary Oldman from the movie Dracula' -- so really, looking like Oldman, looking like Dracula. Same thing. I laugh at this 'Copycat' edition cause it obviously wasn't done on purpose; but after I styled myself for a Marie Antionette-ish photo shoot to document a hair accessory that I had made, Jarred looks at me and says:

"You look like Gary Oldman from Dracula."

HAHA! Which of-course made me laugh. Now whenever I look at these old photos that's all I can think of...


I don't think I look tooooooo much like him, haha -- I hope not! I don't think any girl wants to hear that she looks like Gary Oldman. However! -- if you want to see the true copycat look, but with a fashionable twist -- look no further my friends!!

I have to admit though... I'm kinda digging the way these look.

Gary Oldman twins, left to right: I'm not sure what runway fashion / designer show this is from (wow, that was helpful.); and of-course Lady Gaga.

Although Lady Gaga has been guilty of sporting this look more than once.
She must be a fan.



xoxoxo...


"I vvvaant your blooooood... and extra firm hold hair spray, please."







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger