tattoos

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dear Fashion Diary: Ugly Dolls

Evening Ugly Doll -- and evening going-out outfit, looking all cute and put together.

Daytime Ugly Doll (blinded by the sun) -- and daytime not-so-fashionable, nor cute or put together looking outfit. I really should just wear my bar clothes / outfits all the time 24-7. I don't because, a) Waking up at 6am and trying to put together an outfit is challenging enough; and b) Putting together anything that doesn't consist of a pair of leggings, simple sweater, and ugly 'UGG' boots is way too time consuming. Especially if I'm doing my 'bar night' look -- between the hair, makeup and accessories I'd probably have to wake up at 4am. Hmmm, no thanks. OMG, I sound like all the people that are on the TV show (TLC's) What Not to Wear. I don't know if I'd ever want to go on that show... They'd make me throw out all of my Ugly Doll purse charms.  :)

What can I say.. I'm mad for Ugly Dolls -- and especially the clip-on's, which are the perfect purse charms, as you can clearly see.  I'm thinking of getting a 4th for the collection (the 3rd sits in my car amongst other clutter that I'll share with you by the end of this week...) ....



Ugly Doll clip on's a.k.a. Purse Charms. Aren't they soooooooo cute? ...







ps: While on their website (above), I came across this CUTE cookie jar, which I now want sitting on my kitchen counter...






xoxoxo...






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger