tattoos

Monday, January 9, 2012

"i honestly believe in my kissing skills 100%."

did i miss something? did the editors see something film worthy that i didn't?

i chose to do the dishes over bachelor tonight. 



three things brought me + my dishpan hands out of the kitchen and into the living room to see for myself what was going down:

1.  spying on blakely's makeout with ben with that mouthful of fake teeth.
2.  the emotion-begging home videos in the private theater during the first one-on-one date. i was waiting to see, like, shania twain, come out from behind the curtain to sing a 1998 hit that ben + girl could shuffle around to in a tight circle while "developing feelings" for each other and ben dreaming visions of  "her with me in sonoma".
3.  if my date brought an animal on my date..... what would i dooo??  would i have to pretend to like it? and if we had to wrap him in our belongings because he was cold!? i can't.... makes me itch. 

psssst: he still likes the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger