tattoos

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Home Decorating: The Clutter House

I've always been attracted to home decor that falls on the clutter-y side. I must get that from my mother. Her house is jam packed full of stuff -- as what I like to call an organized hoarder. I'm an organized hoarder, and tend to decorate my place with odd trinkets and knick knacks of all sorts. So of-course when I saw these next photos of what I like to call The Clutter House, I was instantly in love.


The Clutter House 























You must click on the above link, and view the rest of the photos. Their decorating is truely so eccentric and artistic, and interesting. I find this inspiring, and am all of a sudden craving to shop at my neighbourhood thrift store.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger